2023-05-29

The leisure time activities of Rocky Racoon

AI Art Generators make it possible to mix real subjects in a way to create images which are not real at all. I love racoons. In Germany racoons left their cages and went into the wild. Because of the fact that they have no natural enemies they prosper and even come into the big cities. I only know them from photos or from the one or other visit to the Zoo, but I love how they look. 

So I wanted to use AI Art Generators to create images of them - but not realistic ones showing them in their natural habitat. What about making them ride a bicycle?


So here is Rocky Racoon happily pedaling away on his bike. He even wears a helmet! I used the prompt:

Illustration of a cute racoon riding on a bicycle

As you can see I did not mention a helmet. Obviously AI connects "riding on a bicycle" with "wearing a helmet". 


But riding a bike is not the only leisure activity of Rocky Racoon. He also loves to read in his free time (Me too, by the way!) So I wrote the following prompt:

Illustration of a cute racoon reading a book

And voilĂ , here he is!

Looking at these images makes me want to write a story about this cute guy! But not yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment