2023-05-26

Rose woodcarving

Woodcarvings are something I highly appreciate. In Germany and Austria an old tradition of carving nativity figures exist which are then sold internationally. There is also a German artist called "Tilman Riemenschneider" who was famous for his wooden carved out altarpieces. 

I paint, I draw - but I could never carve. I haven't got the eye for it, not to speak of eye-hand-coordination. But with AI Art Generators I am able to carve respectively generated images with carvings on them.

I decided to go for roses, and here is the first one, a wooden carving of a rose, created with the use of Nightcafestudio. 

The prompt I submitted was:

wood carving of a rose, highdefinition, hyperrealistic, intricate

Nice, isn't it?

However I decided to go to Lexica AI and submitted this prompt:

Wood carving of a beautiful rose, hyperrealistic, highdefinition, intricate

As you may notice, there is one additional word in the second prompt: "beautiful". Now have a look at the result: In my opinion the word "beautiful" makes the image richer, more detailed,

I must say, I prefer this image to the first one.

However I wanted to find out how Dreamlike AI handels the prompt. This time I used the very same prompt:

Wood carving of a beautiful rose, hyperrealistic, highdefinition, intricate

Dreamlike generated something slightly different, as you can see in the image below.

The wooden carving is not a realistic rendering of a rose, but very detailed and decorative. It could be an ornament on a piece of furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment