2023-05-17

Portrait of an Aztek warrior


 I love history, and I love to watch documentaries on tv about old civilizations, the Aztecs. AI Art provides me with the possibility to add images to my written knowledge. 

I learnt that the Aztecs were proud, cruel and effective warriors. With submitting a prompt to an AI Art Generator I managed to create the portrait of such a warrior very quickly. In spite of the short time it took generating the image provides a first impression of how these warriors could have looked like.

I also learnt that the Aztecs not only created beautiful pyramids but also big cities which were highly structured and well organized. 



Now I wanted to know how these pyramids could have looked and submitted a very simple prompt:

illustration of an aztec pyramid in Tenochtlitan

You can see the result on the right. 

So AI can be a tool to broaden our visual knowledge - or that of our children. At the moment AI is loved by techies, by people who are familiar with the internet and digital tools. However, the tools are getting simpler, which makes it easier for people who are not web-savvy to use these tools. 


No comments:

Post a Comment