2023-05-08

Create your own coloring page using Nightcafestudio

For some months now I have been creating art using various AI Art Generators. However I have not forgotten my traditional art media - mostly watermedia and alcoholbased markers. So I decided to find a way to combine both: I wanted to create my own coloring pages using AI Art and then color the result with markers.

The first thing I did was to go to Nightcafestudio and submitted the following prompt:

"skull coloring page, no background, vector, monochrome, intricate, hyperdetailed"


The result was quite nice regarding the skull itself. However I did not like the colored pencils on the upper left and lower right of the skull. 

So I went to lunapic.com and had the background removed. 

You can see the final image below the first one.






The next steps will be:

  1. upload the image to Canva 

  2. select a DIN-A4 template, put the image there and resize it if necessary

  3. download it as a pdf



No comments:

Post a Comment