2023-05-09

My first selfmade coloring page - colored

 

This is a coloring page I created using Blue Willow. In contrast to the one I created using Nightcafe Studio the image was without any colored pencils or other coloring media. So I simply had to get it into the proper format, a DIN A4 page. I did this using Canva. Then I downloaded the image as pdf which is easier to print, especially because my printer does not print anymore. It does scans, but it does not print. So I had to put it on a usb stick and have it printed out.




I mounted the print on cardstock, grabbed my alcohol based markers and began coloring. After months of creating art digitally, it was nice to have markers in my hand and to choose the colors!

I am always looking for ways to combine doing art traditionally and digitally - and creating one's own coloring pages and then doing the coloring work is definitely one of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment