2023-11-06

X and the Sharing of Prompts

For a long time I haven't used Twitter - sorry: X. I now and then tweeted a blogpost or one of my Zazzle Products. I presented my AI Art pieces on Facebook on my wall and in various groups. But a few days ago i found out that there is a very active AI community on X. Often users share their prompts either in the post itself or in the ALT field of the image they uploaded.

Another way to find prompts is by using the hashtag "#promptshare". 

One example: This is a prompt I found.

the neon pink and yellow pilcrow macpie caduceus by botticelli, minimal figures --ar 4:5 --v 5.2 --s 250

Now I like to take a prompt and tweak it a bit and then see what I can get. The prompt now reads:

the neon yellow and dark blue pilcrow macpie caduceus by botticelli, minimal figures And here comes the image:


No comments:

Post a Comment