2023-11-24

Bing Image Creator

 

I am absolutely fascinated by the quality of images you get with Bing Image Creator. I submitted the following prompt:

Striking, multi-hued crystal formation of a falcon with precise detailing in 3D, and a radiant sheen

And Bing pretty much did what I wanted it to do, as you can see with the image on the left.

However: you only get square images. Up to today I dealt with that problem in two different ways:

1. I uploaded the image to clipdrop.com and clicked on "uncrop" 2. I uploaded the image to limewire as starter image and used the same prompt as I had done with Bing.


Today I discovered https://redketchup.io/image-resizer, uploaded the image above and had it cropped with the aspect ratio of 2:3.

The next step would be to enhance the image. Of course, the image is cropped. But now I could have it printed in portrait format and put it into one of the usual frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment