2023-11-10

Spartacus

What comes to your mind when you hear the name "Spartacus"? Well, I bet that you will be thinking of the film "Spartacus" with Kirk Douglas playing the leader of the slaves who could escape the gladiator school. 

I also know this film, and I was curious to see what AI would make out of the following prompt:

comic drawing of Spartacus | fighting,| front view, monochromatic blue and black | minimalistic simple shapes | smoke ink art 

Here is the interpretation of Leonardo AI:


Well, you cannot see him fighting because of the half body format; but he looks like he's going to fight!

Now I went over to Openart AI and changed the prompt quite a lot. It now reads: 

illustration portrait of Spartacus | expressive color palette; light blue and dark orange  | flat perspective | translucent planes | bone; dignified pose; kingcore

The Spartacus I got now looks very different (apart from the different style, of course)



I may be totally wong, but to me he looks like he knows that he and his comrades will not will the war but still keeps on fighting.

And none of them looks like Kirk Douglas, by the way! 




No comments:

Post a Comment