2023-11-15

Creating Abstract Art with AI

 I love painting abstract pieces, be it with acrylicink, marker or any other medium. So why not create abstract images with AI Generators? 

The prompt for this image, done with Mage Space AI Art Generator is:

Immerse yourself in the world of abstract expressionism, where every brushstroke is a unique expression of emotion and energy, shades of blue, oil painting

I somehow like this image very much. Blue in all of its shades is my favorite color, and I also like the way lights and darks are distributed.


However I thought it might look nice if I added some orange, the colour from the other side of the color wheel.
So I changed the prompt to:

Immerse yourself in the world of abstract expressionism, where every brushstroke is a unique expression of emotion and energy, shades of blue and orange, oil painting

As you can see the orange itself is rather dark - in a next step I could change the "orange" to "yellow orange" and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment