2023-11-08

Ideogram AI

 When I look back one year, there were not many AI Art Generators in November 2022. I learnt about Midjourney, but it was not free, and I did not like the fact that it runs on Discord. I learnt about Nightcafe Studio and I immediately loved it and got addicted to the whole field of generating images with this Art Generator. 

Now, one year later, the number of AI Art Generators is still growing. A few days ago I watched a video in which Ideogram AI was given a try, and of course I had to try it, too.

I used the following prompt:
black cat in a colorful garden, folk art style, intricate

And here is the result:

You get four images with one prompt. The images can be saved on your profile page. Ideogram is free. You are offered a variety of styles,

I used this image as "a parent" and added a style to it.

Now the prompt is:

black cat in a colorful garden, folk art style, intricate, painting.

I can only invite you to visit Ideogram and play with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment