2023-11-22

How to organize your prompts with Google Keep

I also got a category like "sports" in Google Keep!
For quite some time I have been looking for an efficient way to organize the prompts for my AI images. I've got loads of them - some from ChatGPT, some from other AI artists, some of them made up myself. I like to try out the same prompt with different AI Art Generators, and I like to play with prompts, just change a bit there and there. That means I wanted to find a way to get access to them very quickly.

Using notion to store my prompts
In the first months of my AI Artist career this was a quick and efficient way. However the page got longer and longer, and the longer it was the longer it took for me to find the prompt I wanted to find.

Using Google Keep
In Keep you can tag your notes. The first tags I used for my prompts were "ai" and "prompt". But this was not efficient enough. So I thought of the way I organize my AI images on my hard drive: There I use categories like "landscape", "people", "surrealism", "objects" only to name a few. I decided to use the same categories for labelling my prompts in Google Keep, with one additional tag: "style". I apply this category for prompts which describe a certain style - like expressionism, or a certain artist and such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment