2023-06-07

Why I love to participate in AI Art challenges

 On Nightcafe Studio there is a daily challenge and a daily voting on images submitted for the daily challenge. Voting gets you 2 credits, and you can also get credits for the submitted image. For some people getting credits for images submitted to a challenge is the main reason for doing it. 

For me however the main reason is that a certain theme makes me think outside the box and create images which I would never have thought of creating otherwise.

So, the daily challenge from 6 June is: 

By the pool

Now, some time ago I kind of created a racoon character called "Rocky Racoon". Why not place him at the pool holding a glass of Aperol Spritz? (I chose that beverage because of its orange color.)

Without the challenge this image would never have been generated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment