2023-06-28

Stablecoq AI

 In the meantime the number of AI Art generators which I am using to create images with has been risen to nine:

  • Nightcafe Studio
  • Lexica AI
  • Blue Willow
  • PicFinder AI
  • Bing Image Creator
  • Stablecoq AI
  • Color Pop AI
  • Deep Dream Generator
  • Dreamlike
All of them I use without paying anything. There are some I use every day, and there are some which I use not so often. 
Stablecoq has become one of my favorite AI Art Generators. 
1. Quality of Images
The image on the left - a portrait of the pharao Ramses - is a good example of the excellent quality of the images Stablecoq is generating. 

2. Various Aspect Ratios
It not only offers Square, Portrait and Landscape formats, it also offers aspect ratios for Mobile and desktop.

3. Various Models
I must admit that I haven't played around with the models yet - always work with the standard model displayed which is Kandinsky.

4. Search for Images and Prompts
This is most helpful - not only when looking for a certain prompt but also as an inspiration for generating AI Images in general.

All in all I can only recommend this AI Art Generator!

No comments:

Post a Comment