2023-06-23

One prompt, two very different images

 I have been using quite a number of Artificial Art Generators. In the last weeks I've added Stablecoq AI and PicFinder AI to my toolbox. Both are free to use. Stablecoq AI works with tokens. I found out however, that every time I use it tokens are added... This is a bit strange, but I take it as it is. 

Now with PicFinder you get numbers and numbers of variations of an image. These images are not saved to your profile - so you have to look through them and decide which ones you want to keep. You can then download them in the original size or download them in an enhanced size. Once you leave the page the images are gone. 

I now tried the following prompt with both Stablecoq and Picfinder:

beautiful anatomically correct fairy princess, anatomically correct no hands, Dappled Fashionable Fairy tale, Idyllic by artist "Carlo Crivelli", 3D shading, elegant, ethereal, fantasy

Now you might ask "why 'no hands'?" Well, AI Generators still have problems with the rendering of hands; so I decided to ask the AI to go without.

Here's the image created with Stablecoq.


As you can see, no hands, but otherwise quite the result you would expect with the prompt.

Carlo Rivelli by the way was an Italien Renaissance painter who lived from 1430 to 1495.







And here is the image created by PicFinder (well, one of the many images; I must admit I had difficulties to select one image.


I was very much surprised that the fairy on the image had anatomically correct hands with the correct number of fingers. 

Up to now I have not looked up paintings by Crivelli in order to find out which image is more similar to his style; it is up to you to do this. But in anycase I am very pleased with the outcome.

I think these two images are a perfect example of the various ways the different AI Generators interpret prompts. I can only encourage anyone who is interested in creating AI Art to try out the same prompt a few times with other Generators!

No comments:

Post a Comment