2023-06-14

Picfinder AI

 The number of AI Art Generators is constantly rising. In one of my facebook groups the moderator mentioned Picfinder AI and recommended it. I was curious, went there and opened an account. With an account you get 1000 images daily. 

I inserted "tiger in the jungle" as a prompt and got a huge number of results. I selected two of them:


You can choose whether you want a square format, or portrait or landscape. The original square is 512 x 512 pixel; it says that you an download an enhanced image - but this didn't work when I tried it. So I downloaded the original size - which is okay for demonstration purposes in this blogpost. In case you need a bigger image size there are many AI image enhancers on the internet - one of my preferred ones is pixelcut/image-enhancer which is free.




As you can see, the anatomy of the tiger is correct - no additional limbs, ears or other anomalies.

I certainly will play around with the new AI Art tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment