2023-06-16

Color Pop AI

 Since the time I have been generated my first AI Images I have been looking for a way to generate coloring pages. I know that many people are selling their coloring pages, but for now that is not my intention. Coloring pages are a wonderful way to try out color combinations with alcohol based markers or practise the way of applying paint to the paper. You will find a lot of free coloring papers on the internet.

However I want to use my own designs. Today I learnt in one of the facebook groups I am a member of about a new AI Generator which generates coloring pages: Color Pop AI. Of course I had to try it. I submitted the prompt: "cute little elephant", and in a very short time, four pdfs in the size of DIN-A4 (letter size) were created. These pdfs are not saved with your profile, so you have to download all the pages you like for later use.


After you have downloaded the pdf you can use free online converters in case you need the pdf as a jpg or png. 

Or you can transfer the drawing with a light table to a thicker surface, for example watercolor paper and have a go at it with watermedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment