2023-06-12

Colorful flowers and leaves spiral notebook

I created this design with one of the Artificial Art Generators which allows commercial use: Blue Willow. I then enlarged the image and uploaded it to my Zazzle shop. The next step was to select the products I wanted to put the design on - and went for notebooks. 
One of the advantages of Zazzle is that your costumer can customize the product - put his or her name on the text field or even go for a notebook without any text. 
When I showed it to one of my friends she immediately wanted to buy it, however with her own text on it. No problem! It took her less than 10 minutes to create her own notebook!
Two weeks later she got the notebook from Zazzle and was very pleased with the quality of the product. 
Of course this positive feedback did a lot to encourage me and try out creating more designs with AI Art Generators!

No comments:

Post a Comment