2023-06-30

How to deal with the big number of images in PicFinder

 Most of the AI Art Generators I use create four images with one prompt, and most of the time I can use one or two images out of the four. Most of the AI Art Generators also save your images with your profile - so you can come back and look at them and decide which one you want to download. 

PicFinder is different: It generators far more images than any other art generator, but it does not save them with your profile. So you have to download them in order to save them for later usage. You have two options: you can either download them as 512x512 px files, or you can enhance them and download the enhanced version (which takes more time of course). 

It took me a bit of time till I found a satisfying solution for me. I quickly go through the images and download all those I find interesting. 


For example, take these three Indian elephant images:On first glance I like all three of them. However when it comes to make prints out of them I'd rather prefer not the front view (the tusks are much too yellow), but the other two. But I am not sure yet. 

So I keep them in the original size. I can always go on:

https://www.pixelcut.ai/image-upscaler

and upscale / enhance them.


By the way: From the beginning of my AI Art activities on (which means from November 2022) I use the name of the art generator or an abbreviation in the title of the image file. You will ask "why?"

Well, some art generators allow commercial use and some do not. In order to be on the safe side I now can see where the image file comes from and can use it commercially or not. 

So in case I plan to use an image file as design on my Zazzle shop (for example to create a puzzle with it) I know exactly which images I can do this with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment