2024-04-05

How to use ChatGPT to create a refined prompt

Are you familiar with the expression "being afraid of the blank page / white canvas"? I must admit that more than once I felt like that when I tried to think of a prompt to use with one of the numerous AI Art Generators I am creating images with. Well I discovered a method for myself which helped me to deal with that kind of feeling and I want to share it with you. 

1. PromptSilo
PromptSilo is a webpage where you can find all kinds of information to put into a prompt. It gives you ideas for a prompt. For example you want to create an image which depicts a landscape with certain plants or flowers. It gives you a list of flowers, trees, whatever you like. You want to create a painting of this landscape in a certain style - just click on the artist.

This is what I got:
 bouganvillea trees style of Edgar Degas daylight

2. ChatGPT
The second step is to ask ChatGPT to refine the prompt. Here is the refined prompt:
Capture the graceful essence of bougainvillea trees in the style of Edgar Degas, bathed in the soft glow of daylight

3. Submit the prompt to an AI Art Generator (in this case: Bing Image Creator)


Here is the image created with the above prompt.

Once you have a refined prompt you can change it easily. You can replace the kind of tree you want to see, you can change the style, you can change the light. The possibilities are endless!



No comments:

Post a Comment