2024-04-14

Creating a coloring page with AI Art Generators

I want to practice more with my liquid watercolors. Some time ago I watched a video about how you can get more practice with watercolours using coloring pages, and so I thought "why not create my own coloring pages"? OK, there are quite a few steps:

  1. Create a simple coloring page without any colored pencils. In the past, whenever I tried to do that the AI added pencils or colored pencils. But I do not want them on the image. In addition to that it has to be simple, because I have to use watercolor paper, so I have to trace the image on the printed paper. 
  2. Open a file with Open office writer and paste the image. Then save it as a pdf.
  3. Have the pdf printed 
  4. Trace onto watercolor paper.
  5. Have fun with my liquid watercolors

Here's the result of step #1: I used Nightcafe Studio and the following prompt:

Kids coloring page, very simple, pixar cartoon field of roses, cute cat, plain, simple

It will take a while till I will have done the next steps. In any case I will show you the results of my coloring practice with my liquid watercolor!

No comments:

Post a Comment