2023-10-16

Uncropping and cleaning up in Clipdrop

I love the quality of the images created with Bing Image Creator. However, the big disadvantage in my opinion is that you only get images in a square format. Now I want to decorate my home with my images, and that means that I have to put them into frames. Frames come in rectangular format like 15x10 cm. 

So I am very glad that Clipdrop offers the uncropping of images, which means that you upload your square images and Clipdrop converts it into a rectangular format, adding content.

This is the image created with Bing Image creator. I want to have it framed, that means printed it out in a rectangular format.


So I used the Uncop tool on Clipdrop.


I quite liked the result, but I was not so pleased with the yellow.white sphere on the left. 

So I clicked on "Edit" and chose the "cleaning up" tool. You now have a brush with which you can remove the parts you do not like.

VoilĂ , this is the "cleaned up" image!

No comments:

Post a Comment