2023-10-11

New AI Generator: Full Journey

There are lots of AI Image Generators on the web, and there are a lot of changes going on. I once used Lexica, which now seems to be almost dead. I used Clipdrop for quite some time, and since last weekend their website seems to undergo a lot of changes and /or bugs.

On the other hand, there is always something new to try out and explore. For example there is Full Journey AI. It is a bit similar to Midjourney because it only runs on discord, but the commands are different. There is a free plan which gives you 50 tokens / credits every month. 

I quite like the quality of the images. You get four images with each prompt, like with Midjourney AI.

The prompt for this image was:

still life with crystal glasses, in the style of Rubens -43

The second thing which I was very pleased with was the quality of the service; I asked a question regarding how I could get the info about my remaining tokens, and it did not take more than 5 minutes untill I got the answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment