2023-10-09

Bing Image Creator and Dall-E-3

Among the many AI-Image Creators I have been using Bing Image Creator is the only one which has been using Dall-E. A few days ago Bing upgraded Dall-E to Dall-E-3. I have noticed quite a few very positive reactions to that and so I had to try it myself.


I used the prompt: 

still life with a glass vase and a glass pitcher, cinematic photography, intricate

And look what I've got! It is an image in the style of a still life, with one glass vase and a glass pitcher. 

Now I like to change my prompts a bit and see what happens. So I removed "cinematic photography" and added "in the style of Rubens".




Okay, there is more than one vase and one pitcher. 
However we have some beautiful juicy looking fruits and a beautifully painted background. As far as I can see, it looks like a painting Rubens could have done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment