2023-10-27

Traditional Art vs AI Art?

 Many traditional artists reject AI Art. I consider myself a traditional artist also - having painted with acrylics, alcoholbased markers, gouache and other watermedia. In November 2022 I got in contact with Nightcafe Studio, and since then have created a lot of AI Art pieces. I must admit that for some time (actually some months) I did not touch a brush, opened a paint tube or painted with markers. 

But then I felt a rather heavy urge to do traditional art again, first with inktense pencils and then with acrylic inks. However I still continued creating art pieces with Artificial Intelligence Art Generators. For me it is not either that or this, it is both.

I like how I can apply acrylic ink on a surface (mostly watercolor paper) and how I can get various shades and hues by mixing those inks.

But I also like how to create images with words, to experiment with various art generators and the order of the words in a prompt. 

I am grateful that I have both ways to be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment