2023-10-04

Uncrop tool in Clipdrop

If you are using Bing Image Creator you will have noticed that it only offers the square format for the rendered images. The quality of the images is quite good. However I like to put my photo prints into frames, and the standard frame for photos are 4:3 or 3:4 sizes. 

Lately I watched a video about Clipdrop and I learnt that Clipdrop has a tool which makes it possible to change the format on a rectangle image. It is called the "Uncrop" Tool. I had to try it and was very pleased with the result. 

This image was created with Bing's Image Creator. I love the colors, and the flowing shapes. I'd like to use it for a selfmade card or frame it and hang it on my wall. 

But, as I said above, I could not find any frames for the square format.

So I had a go with this image and the Uncrop Tool on Clipdrop's website.









This is the 4:3 version. Yes, the image is smaller than the square one: I have a free account and that means that the image is downsized when using the tool. 

However, Clipdrop itself offers a tool with which you can enlarge your image, so that will be no problem. 


No comments:

Post a Comment