2023-09-27

Gnome coloring page

 

Some time ago I watched a video about how to get familiar with your watercolors. The guy who did the video said that coloring pages are very good getting acquainted with your paints. 

In my case it is not watercolors but inktense pencils. Somebody mentioned in a video that these inktense pencils can be blended with alcohol. Alcoholbased markers do have alcohol in their inks, so I wanted to try out whether blending my inktense pencils with alcoholbased markers would work. I looked through my selfmade coloring pages (selfmade = made with an AI Art Generator) and went for this gnome. 

It worked. I applied the Inktense pencils on the dry paper, and then went over them with a colorless alcoholbased marker, even with some very light grey markers. Doing it this way I could create color variations. And I promise you: this will not be last coloring page colored with Inktense pencils and markers!

No comments:

Post a Comment