2023-09-22

Blue Willow - a place to learn how to prompt

 Blue Willow AI is only running on discord. For some people this might be a disadvantage, because not everyone is familiar with the way Discord is running. However, now that I've made myself familiar with it I quite like it. One of the reasons why I like it is that you can easily learn from other people. You see their images and you can read their prompts. You can easily copy their prompts and change them. And you can easily change your own prompts and see what effect the changes have. 

The prompt for this image was:
Realistic, 8k, dolphin jumping from water, --ar 3:2

There is a bit of a sunset, but I wanted to have more of the sunset in the image. So I copied the text and added "sunset" to it.

You can see the result in the image below. 

By the way: I do not recommend only copying prompts from other people; the fun - and the learning - begins when you add things to the prompt, or replace words, with other words: play with the prompt! 


No comments:

Post a Comment