2023-01-01

Nightcafe: Two versions with the same prompt

The generation of images in Nightcafe studio is managed by various parameters:

  1. The text prompt
  2. The version of Stable Diffusion
  3. The Sampler
  4. The Seed number


By the way: If you ask me, what parameters 2, 3 and 4 are - I don't know it. I am not a Techie. In Nightcafe you can select vario
us versions, samplers and you can change the number of the seed.
Let me give you an example:
The image below was generated with
  • the text prompts: "castles on the moon with spaceships" and "neo-impressionism expressionist style oil painting, smooth post-impressionist impasto acrylic painting, thick layers of colourful textured paint"
  • Stable Diffusion 1.5
  • The Sampler K_LMS
  • and the Seed number: 2127287723


And here comes the 2nd version of the image:



The text prompts and the Sampler are the same. But:
  1. It is Stable Diffusion 2.0
  2. Seed number is 2127287720
And what a difference between those two images! I cannot say which of them I personally prefer. I really like both of them.

So: Images in Nightcafe or any other AI tool are not generated by just hitting the button "create". Often it is a very time-consuming and tedious process!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment