2023-01-16

Evolving an image in Nightcafe

 Actually there are two methods of evolving:

  1. Evolving in DALL-E2: You copy your image with the existing prompt and add text or remove text.
  2. You create an image with DALL-E2 and evolve it with Stable Diffusion. I do it when I notice that DALL-E2 doesn't handle a subject as well as Stable Diffusion would. In that case, you provide Stable Diffusion with a socalled starter image.
Here is an example:
I created these four images in DALL-E2:

As you can see, all of them have certain flaws: either the crowns do not look well on the heads, or the faces themselves have flaws. 
From looking at other people's images on Nightcafe I noticed that Stable Diffusion seems to render portraits better than DALL-E2 in many cases. So I decided to evolve one of the images. I clicked on the image I wanted to evolve and then on the evolve button. Now I had to change the creation method from DALL-E2 to Stable Diffusion. 
Here I changed the prompt a bit, adding "photo of a beautiful young woman" in order to get a decent looking face. I then chose 4 images and clicked on Create. And here's the result:

It looks quite different than the starter image, doesn't it?





No comments:

Post a Comment