2023-01-18

Easter bunny - from pixar style to glass bunny

 Easter is still some weeks away, but nevertheless I felt like creating an easter bunny. So I opened DALL-E2 on nightcafe and inserted the following prompt:

photo of a cute laughing Easterbunny pixar style, highdefinition, 8 K, trending on artstation standing on green grass

and I got that image:


Well, isn't that a cheeky laugh? Probably the guy is laughing about silly hens which didn't look after their eggs...
So I thought about transforming that guy into something of an Easter decoration. I changed the prompt into:

blue glass sculpture of a cute laughing Easterbunny pixar style, highdefinition, 8 K, trending on artstation

and got this little bunny glass statue:

By the way, I tried the same prompt with Stable Diffusion 1.5 and I thoroughly failed. ...





No comments:

Post a Comment