2024-07-07

Creating a Halloween design for my Zazzle shop with AI

What you're seeing below is one of my latest products in my Zazzle shop - a notebook showing a grumpy vampire sitting on a rock. I created the design with an AI Art Generator. In earlier times I had created designs with Inkscape or even with my watermedia paintings. And yes, using AI art quickens up the production process - once you've got the image, you can enhance it (there are free online tools for that), remove the background, upload it to Zazzle and create a product with it.

But: not every image created with an AI Art Generator is a good one or one which would look good on a product. In addition to that you will need something special in order to make the design and the product stand out. That means: Trial and error, trial and error. It takes time. Not to speak about the fact that not every design looks good on every product - but that is the case whether you create a design digitally or in the traditional way.

No comments:

Post a Comment