2024-07-12

Weeping willow created with Deep Dream Generator

I've got quite a long list of AI Art Generators which I have been using in the past. Some of them I do not use anymore because the condition of use have changed drastically. So I really liked to use Lexica AI, but they stopped free usage, so I crossed it off the list. I also used to use Stablecog AI quite a lot and Full Journey. I do not do that anymore, but I use them now and then. The same applies to Deep Dream Generator. However I tried it today, together with a prompt I put together with the help of promptomania.com.

The prompt was:

weeping willow at a little pond, by Diego Rivera, Chalkboard

I used the DDG model "AIVision" and got the image you can see on the left. 

AIVision is a so called PRO Model - it takes away 40 energy points, and you can only use it 3 times a day.

I must say that I am pretty impressed of the way DDG's AIVision Model is interpreting the prompt. So I will definitely use it more than in the last weeks, especially with a prompt put together by Promptomania.



No comments:

Post a Comment