2024-07-03

From a quick pencil sketch to an AI Image


I did this quick pencil sketch in 2017. I was visiting an artist friend and spend some time doing art together. 

Now, 7 years later, Nightcafe Studio, one of the AI Art generators I am using on a daily basis, offers the "sketch to image" tool. I had tried it before, but not with a "real" sketch. 



Here's the result of using the "sketch to image" too:

I used the prompt:
"portrait of a seal, watercolor painting"

As you can see there is a difference regarding the gesture of the animal: Whereas the original sketch shows the sideview of a seal with open mouth, the AI image portrays a seal with its mouth closed. So we do not have a mere copy but an image standing on its own!

Nevertheless I like the result!


No comments:

Post a Comment