2023-03-13

Using the Clone tool with AI generated Images

 AI generators in general are not very kind to human limbs - and sometimes this also applies to animals. You can either spend all your energy points / credits or whatsoever, desperately trying to generate a human form with only two arms and not three - or you can try to correct the image with using the clone tool in Gimp or Photoshop. I have been using Gimp now for years, and in most cases it works as well as with Photoshop.

I generated this image with Deep Dream Generator. Unfortunately, the girl elf to the right has got two additional boots, and the girl elf to the left has got three hands. However, all in all I like the image.

So I downloaded it and openend it with Gimp. I know a friend of mine who can do anything with Photoshop, and I know that many images you see today in magazines are photoshopped. I have - until now - not touched the clone tool in Gimp. So I am an absolute newbie with it. But why not learning new things?



Here is the result: As I mentioned above, I am an absolute clone tool newbie - so the image is far from perfect. But as I intend to practise this tool more and more I will see progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment