2023-03-03

Taking a photo as a starter image in Stable Diffusion

 

This is the starter image I used. The photo itself is not very good qualitywise (it once was a dia slide but then I had it digitalized, and as it shows a family trip to the Swabian Alb when I was a kid, I wanted to keep it), but it is nicely framed with the two big fir trees.

Now with Stable diffusion on Nightcafe, you can choose a starter image, and I had some kind of fantasy landscape in mind.


And this is one of the results. I had added "mountains in the background" in the prompt.







This is the second image, generated with the the same prompt. Stable diffusion added some water here without being told so, and instead of a tree on the left there is something like a rock, or parts of a mountain.

Both aiartworks have the same dreamy like, hazy feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment