2023-03-17

Brown bears

I love watching documentaries about wildlife, and I love watching documentaries about bears - big brown bears, grizzly bears, polar bears. I also did a few drawings of bears, mostly with markers. 

Since the end of the year 2022 I have been dabbling with creating AI artworks, using various AI Art generators - mostly nightcafestudio and deep dream generator. At the moment I am not so much interested in generating photorealistic images - I am trying to generate illustrations. 

The prompt for this bear is:

A brown bear in the forest, by Anne Stokes, watercolor and ink, comics color style, pen and ink

I very much like this illustration - it is not a photorealistic one but it renders this big animal very well.
I can see such an illustration in a children's book about bears, with information about how bears live.



However, I decided to generate another bear in a completely different style, a comic book style.

Here is the prompt for the image on the left:

Style: flat comic book style, clean ink lines, limited bold color palette with dramatic highlights, by Frank Miller, Akira Toriyama, Brian Bolland,

This could be an illustration out of comic novel, maybe telling a story about humans and a bear...

No comments:

Post a Comment