2023-03-08

Monster in a teacup - three variations

 Nightcafestudio has daily challenges. I participate only in the challenge that talks to me - in this case it is "cute animals in a teacup". I didn't want to add the 1002nd to the all the puppies, little cats, mice or whatever in a teacup, so I created a cute little monster.

Creation done in Nightcafestudio

It is cute, but I wanted to make more of it. Now, you can evolve images on Nightcafestudio with Stable Diffusion, but up to now the results that I got were not very satisfying for me. 

Deep dream Generator, the second AI Art Generator I have been using so far also works with so called "Base images". So I had a go with the image I created in Nightcafe, using the following prompt:

 "A cute monster looking out of a mug; colorful, in the style of Jean Baptiste Monge"

And here is the result:


Deep Dream Generator, 1st version

As you can see, the style of the image is very soft and fluffy, and the teacup is nicely decorated.


However, I wanted to have a third variation. This time the prompt was:

A cute monster with two paws looking out of a colourful teacup. Art deco, art nouveau, intricate, highdefinition, hyperrealistic

Deep Dream Generator, 2nd version


 You can see now the influence of the words "art deco, art nouveau" in the prompt. Even the teeth of the monster are decorated, and most of all the teacup.




No comments:

Post a Comment