2023-03-22

Using the same prompt on nightcafestudio and dreamlike.ai

 I have been using Nightcafestudio for a long time, and Deep Dream Generator for about a month. A few days ago I discovered dreamlike.ai, and I must say that I am quite impressed with the results I am getting with this AI Art generator. When you sign up for it you get 100 credits free; after that you can reclaim 25 credits every day. You can decide how many creations you want to get with one prompt - I usually go for 2 images which cost me 3,4 credits. 

Just now I am experimenting using a prompt from Lexica.ai with Nightcafestudio and Dreamlike.ai. Here is one example:

The prompt is:

ultra detailed tree in a generative 3D style on a disk, Grotesk font, Graphic Design, uppercase letter, fungal, mycelium, intricate concept art, triadic color scheme, by alphonse mucha and Mandelbrot, octane render, 4k, behance, dribbble, alphabet challenge

1. Nightcafestudio











And this is the image I got from Dreamlike.ai. I noticed, that the image on lexica (where I got the prompt from) looks quite similar. 

By the way, Dreamlike.ai is an AI art generator which allows the commercial use of creations without any limitations. Of course you have to enhance your creations in order to make it possible to use them for print on demand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment