2024-01-15

Painting with PITT Artist Brush pens


One of my birthday presents last year in September was a gift card for the big artstore Boesner here in Berlin. It took me some time to find out what to actually buy with it. Then I remembered my small collection of PITT Artist Brush pens. These pens are made by Faber-Castell, are filled with Indian ink and most of them are lightfast.

So I grabbed them and began to paint with them in order to find out whether I liked them enough to buy more of them. It was nice to switch over to "traditional" abstract art, and I deeply enjoyed applying the brushes to the paper.

The next day I went to Boesner and bought some additional pens and a pad of Bristol paper. I definitely look forward to painting more with this medium!

No comments:

Post a Comment