2024-01-08

Getting ideas for your AI Images

 Participating in challenges can be one way to get ideas for creating AI images. However sometimes I read about a challenge, and it does not speak to me. I am a person who likes everything nature - like landscapes, flowers, animals and such. I am also someone interested in history, so I like historical illustrations like images of the roman empire or greek architecture. I also love fantasy fiction with dragons, elves, gnomes and dwarfs. 

In the past I had days where I simply had no idea what to create. By the way, this also happened to me when I did traditional art work! Now I will try something with Google Keep: I will write down short notes with ideas for creating images. Here's a screenshot:


In Google Keep it is easy to tag your notes. So I have three tags: "AI" as the basic tag, "floral" as a tag which describes the sub-category, and "Ideas for images" as the category which defines the usage of the note. (I also got "prompts" as another usage category).


The whole setup works like a database. I can add new ideas very quickly, I can find image ideas very quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment