2023-08-28

Young Witches

Just now I am planning some new designs for my Zazzle shop. Although Halloween seems to be still far away I am thinking about creating some witch illustrations. So I went to Nightcafe Studio and inserted the following prompt, using SDXL 09:

face of a cute happy witch with a big red hat, vector style, 3 D, white background

Here's the image I got:


And then I tried the same prompt with Dreamlike AI:

You can see that there is definitely a difference in the style: Whereas the first image shows a young woman with dark hair and a red hat, the second shows a girl with red hair, a red hat, and even a red star. The eyes are considerably bigger, all in all it is a cartoonish style. 

However I think that both images can be used as designs. I will have the background removed in both images and then upload them to my Zazzle shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment