2023-08-25

AI Art and my Zazzle Shop

 Since last November I have been creating art with the help of AI Art Generators. Since April this year I have been active again creating new products in my Zazzle shop, using AI images as designs. And for the first time since 2009, when I openend my shop on Zazzle I am really enjoying the process of working for my shop - be it the creation of new designs, the selection of products which fit the design (and the other way round) and even the process of marketing them on Twitter.



This cute little bat was created with the use of Nightcafe Studio. I had the background of the image removed in Lunapic, and then uploaded it to Zazzle. Of course there are other products where this design would fit nicely - a mug, a button, whatever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment