2023-08-21

What a difference one word makes


I wanted to create an image of the interior of the great mosque in Cordoba, so I wrote the following prompt:

Interior of the mosque in Cordoba, in the style of Ivan Bilibin, Ernst Haeckel, Daniel Merriam, watercolor and ink

The image on the left is the result of this prompt (I used Nightcafe Studio). It is quite nice, but a bit too muted. So I changed my prompt to:

Colorful interior of the mosque in Cordoba, in the style of Ivan Bilibin, Ernst Haeckel, Daniel Merriam, watercolor and ink



And, as you can see on the right, the AI Generator added blue. It is more or less the same image, but it looks a lot better with the additional colour.

Both images have "in the style of..."as part of the prompt. That style does not work with all AI Generators, but I noticed that Nightcafe Studio, PicFinder and Leonardo produce very nice results with those artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment