2023-07-17

Oil pastel painting and AI Art


This is one of the oil pastel paintings I did a few days ago. I am still experimenting with blending and using color combinations. 

In addition to paint in a traditional way I am still doing AI Art, at the moment primarily on Nightcafe Studio. As I mentioned before in one of my blog posts you can use images as starter images. So I thought why not use one of my own paintings? 

This is the first result. I find it interesting how much of the original image can still be discovered in the AI generated image. Here the movement is still to be seen, but other than that is is quite different.

So I decided to change the impact of the prompt and lower it. 


As you can see the image is more similar to the original painting. It is for you to decide which one you like more!

No comments:

Post a Comment