2023-07-28

Henry VIII

This image of Henry VIII was created with the use of Nightcafestudio. Why on earth did I create such an image? Good question.

However, I have been reading "Wolf Hall" by Hilary Mantel, published in 2009. It is about Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn, but mostly it is about Thomas Cromwell.

Now, when I am reading a novel - in this case a historic novel - there's a movie running behind my eyes. I "see" the characters. Of course I know some of the paintings of Henry VIII created by Hans Holbein; but with AI Art Generators being a part of my life I thought: why not creating my own images? 


Here they both are: Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII. I haven't used google yet in order to find out whether there exists a painting by Hans Holbein similar to this image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment