2023-07-24

Having fun with traditional and AI Art

 For a long time I have been doing either this or that - which actually means that I have been doing AI Art since last November. In the month of July I have dabbled a bit with oil pastels, but then was happy to return to AI Art. 

On last Friday however I could not resist grabbing my acrylic paints. They are called "Home Acrylics" and could be considered "craft" paints. They are beautifully soft and creamy, and when I painted I loved how the brush glided over the paper with the paint on it. I really enjoyed the process. Here is the result:

I only used two colours - Fir green and arctic. I used them both as they came out of the bottle but also mixed them. I used watercolor paper as surface.

When I had finished the painting, I went back to the AI Generator Nightcafe Studio and used the scan as starter image.



I created several images with the image above as starting image. Here is one of the results: A mushroom pattern. As you can see Nightcafe Studio used the same color scheme to create this pattern.

I must say that I love how the image turned out. I can see me painting abstract acrylic images and then using them for many different variations with AI Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment