2023-02-27

Swirling

 

This is the beginning - an image with  beautiful swirling greens and blues. I created it with the use of Nightcafestudio. 


Blue is my favorite color - it reminds me of water, of the sky and I find it an extremly calming color.  I can sit by the river and look at the water for a long time; and for me nothing is more beautiful than looking at the blue sky when I sit down for my morning tea.



With AI Art you can evolve images. A few days ago I discovered Deep Dream Generator, another Website where you can create images with text prompts. You can also use your own images and evolve them.

So here is the evolved version of the first image. The only words I added were "decorative" and "by Artist Alphonse Mucha". And look, what did Deep Dream Generator do with the image! 





And here comes the third version: The swirls remained, but the color changed, and also the texture. It almost looks like some orange slices were cut into the shapes of the swirl.

And of course, with the colour the mood of the image has changed - it is full of life and energy.



No comments:

Post a Comment