2024-02-21

Using ChatGPT for creating prompts for AI Art

 I had created a few monster AI images using my own art as start images. Well, there are some AI Art Generators which do not allow the use of starter images. I wanted to create monsters with them as well and was thinking about possible prompts. But I had no ideas regarding the prompts, so I went to ChatGPT and wrote:

I am an AI artist and I want to create images depicting cute monsters. Could you provide me with some prompts, please!

ChatGPT provided me with 10 prompts; most of them would never have come to my mind. I picked one of them:

A shy monster peeking out from behind a curtain with a bashful smile

and used it with Lexica AI.

Now we could discuss whether the monster in the image on the left has a "bashful smile" - but it has a smile.

Of course the prompt given by ChatGPT could be specified: We could ask the AI Art Generator to create a curtain in a certain color or texture: we could go for more details regarding the monster.

The main point is that I got 10 prompts full of ideas and contexts for the monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment