2024-02-19

Fluffy monsters

 

I did this monster quite some time ago with gouache. My aim was to use a limited palette and to get more familiar with my gouache paints.

I scanned the painting and added it to the folder "scanned documents" - and there it was until today when I was looking for an image to use as starter image.

As I mentioned before not every AI Art Generator which allows the use of starter images creates good images. Playground AI is one of the AI Art generators I go to when I use starter images.




The image on the right has the same color palette as the starter image, but otherwise the differences are quite big. I like the fluffy guy, but I wanted to create something more similar to the original painting.

Now there are two ways to do that: You can change the weight of the starter image, and you can change the seed number.

I did that, and look what I got now:




This image is way more similar to the original starter image. The style is that of a 2D illustration, and the only thing which differs from the starter image are the eyes in his face.


No comments:

Post a Comment