2024-02-12

Goblins, created with AI and a starter image

I did not have a special character in mind when I did the illustration on the left quite some time ago. I was interested in the roundness of the shapes, and in giving the creature some kind of headgear. 

Now, with AI Generators allowing starter images I thought: "Why not create a goblin out of this creature?". Up to now I got pretty decent results with using Playground AI, so I used that Generator in this case as well.

I used the prompt: "portrait of a goblin, colored pencil illustration, intricate".



I am quite pleased with the first result: the shape of the head and the colors are similar, and the headgear looks quite nice.

The only thing which could be made better are the eyes. They are big, yes, but still looking quite human. 

So I changed the prompt to: "portrait of a goblin, big eyes, colored pencil illustration, intricate"
 



Playground created this image. Look at the big bulging eyes! It was just what I wanted to get.


No comments:

Post a Comment